Parasites are organisms that live and develop at the expense of other organisms. Living in a person, they consume nutrients and vitamins intended for their hosts.
Waste products are excreted from poisons and toxins. A person infected with parasites will systematically lose the nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the body. In addition, he will experience an additional load, processing the waste emitted by unwanted cohabitants.
More than 100 types of parasites can live in the human body. They can be of different shapes and sizes from microscopic single cells to worms several meters long. According to the WHO, parasites and the consequences of their life in the human body cause about 80 percent of all human diseases. According to some reports, up to 95% of the population of our country are carriers of various forms of unpleasant cohabitants, so we can safely say that every person, whether he wants to or not, faces parasites.
Ways and means of infection with parasites
You can get infected with worms in different ways:
- One of them is through food. Worm larvae can be found in meat, raw smoked ham, sausage or fish. They can be found on the surface of unwashed vegetables or fruits, as well as greens.
- The second source of danger is pets. A large number of parasites can live in the body of beloved pets. Their eggs enter the environment through feces and are carried by animals on their fur or paws throughout the house.
- Another way of infecting the house is through things passed from hand to hand, for example, money.
It is almost impossible to learn about the external presence in your body with the help of intuition without additional examinations. After all, the parasite will try to hide its existence by any means for its survival. What are the signs of their residence in the human body? This list is long and varied.
- Bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating and gas.
- Skin problems, including hives, rashes and allergies.
- Pain in muscles and joints.
- Nervousness, migraine, sleep disturbance.
- Teeth grinding.
- Constant fatigue.
Parasites can even cause such seemingly unrelated diseases as bronchial asthma, eczema, psoriasis, diabetes mellitus and epilepsy. Even an unborn baby can be infected with parasites from its mother.
Ways to treat helminths at home
Knowing all this, we can understand the global scale of parasite infection. In addition, the problem is of an intimate nature, so many feel embarrassed or uncomfortable when they go to the doctor. Therefore, the question arises: "How to deal with parasites at home? ". You can use traditional methods or trust traditional medicine.
Modern medicine offers many drugs for the expulsion of worms. The undeniable advantage of such drugs is their sole use. But you should never take them yourself. Each of them has a list of contraindications and side effects. Only a doctor can predict the effect of a drug on the body.
But the treatment of helminthiasis with drugs is not always possible. So, these drugs are strictly contraindicated for pregnant women. In such cases, traditional medicine comes to the rescue.
Proven and safe folk methods
- It's no secret that garlic is one of the best remedies against worms. The pharaohs of ancient Egypt knew this several thousand years ago, healers in ancient India, navigators such as Columbus and Magellan, and even Hippocrates used garlic to expel parasites.
- Another popular remedy is pumpkin seeds. Cucurbitin - a rare amino acid contained in them, provides an antihelminthic effect. But they should be raw with a green-gray inner shell. For an adult, it is enough to crush 300 grams and add some water and honey there. You should eat the mixture on an empty stomach and after an hour do an enema.
- Various herbs and their decoctions help effectively to get rid of worms. These are wormwood, St. John's wort, tansy, dandelion, thyme and others. Decoctions and infusions are usually used on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals.
The folk remedies described above are only a small part of the methods used at home to get rid of parasites. It is also worth noting that worms are afraid of vegetables and red fruits, such as carrots and pomegranates, cloves, cinnamon, nuts. The nature around us has created hundreds of ways of natural treatment.
Prevention to save life
Speaking of parasites, one cannot fail to mention the importance of preventing the problem. First of all, it is important to observe hygiene. Regular washing of hands, vegetables, fruits has been and will be effective in the fight against parasites at home.
Proper care is also necessary for pets. Thorough cleaning of the tray and regular prevention of helminthiasis in animals will protect you and your family from an unpleasant problem.
Use of dietary supplements
Dietary supplements also play an important role. Such drugs contribute to general health, improve digestion and increase the tone of the whole organism, the destruction of parasites and their rapid removal. Various dietary supplements are suitable for both treatment and prevention, they consist entirely of plant extracts, are safe for health and have almost no contraindications for use.
Faced with the problem of helminthiasis, there is no need to despair and be ashamed. By eating the right products, respecting the rules of hygiene, taking dietary supplements or if necessary medications, you will definitely cope with the problem and protect yourself in the future.