Worms in humans is a pathology of parasitic genesis, which is most often chronic and is associated with the involvement of various structures of the human body in the invasive process. Worms in the human body do not develop immediately after entering through the so-called "gateway", but after a while, the duration of which depends only on the type of pathogen.
An alternative to medicines in the fight against helminths are folk remedies that quickly get rid of worms. There is a misconception that parasites only start in unscrupulous people.
Statistics show that one in three children and one in ten adults are found to have parasites. Fatigue and dizziness are external signs of the parasitic presence. Removing them with the help of popular treatment methods is a chance to restore a healthy life.
How to remove worms?
The use of ethnic methods kills all helminths. At the same time, the blood circulation and other affected organs are cleansed. There are several possibilities for destroying helminths.
- Herbal bath is one of the most common and effective methods to deal with helminths.
- Getting rid of it with a special enema is no less effective.
- Garlic is great for fighting worms. It is taken orally or added to an enema mixture.
- Medicinal plants effectively deal with worms in just a few hours.
- Tinctures based on walnuts or pomegranate will help you get rid of helminths quickly.
How to deal with the problem quickly?
Ethnic healers know two main ways to treat helminths at home, known as the most effective and quick-acting: a herbal bath and a garlic enema.
Let's examine each of these methods in more detail.
- A special herbal bath.
- After the detection of worm eggs, it is necessary to exclude sweet foods from the diet 2 days before the start of treatment.
- Make a decoction of herbs and straw. For the recipe you will need:
- 7 tablespoons beans in green beans;
- 4 tablespoons. l. celandine;
- 3 art. spoons of thyme;
- 2 tablespoons comfrey;
- oat straw 4 tbsp.
- Dilute the resulting composition in a water bath. The infected person should sit on it for at least 2 hours.
- The stay in the healing bath is completed by rubbing honey on the patient's hands, feet and back.
- Once the worms crawl, attracted by the sweet aroma, sprinkle the skin with flour. They can not be returned to the human body.
- Remove helminths that appear under the skin with a sponge.
Important!This composition is mainly used for the treatment of children. The baby's skin is thin enough for worms to come to the surface.
- There is another bath recipe with healing herbal worms.
- For a healing decoction you will need:
- 25 g aromatic mint leaves;
- 50 g of yellow root;
- 20 g yellow gentian;
- 20 g cumin seeds;
- 25 g walnut leaves;
- 50 g creeping thyme;
- 20 g wormwood;
- 50 g of calamus root.
- Medicinal herbs from the recipe are steamed and then poured into a hot water bath.
- Similar to the previous composition, an infected person performs the procedure for 2 hours, and then the body is sprinkled with flour.
- The displayed helminths are removed with a sponge.
- For a healing decoction you will need:
- Garlic enema. This tool effectively frees the body from the accumulated remnants of worms.
- For an enema you will need:
- garlic - six cloves;
- boiling water - 1 liter;
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Garlic is crushed in a grinder or on a grater.
- The resulting garlic paste is added to salted water.
- The composition is boiled repeatedly for better absorption from the intestines.
- The liquid is drained and cooled to room temperature.
- After administering the garlic enema, the person squeezes the buttocks and stays in this position for a few minutes.
- After that, the infected person goes to the toilet.
- The procedure is repeated within a week.
- For an enema you will need:
Important!After an enema all day, exclude fiber-rich foods from the menu. This will speed up the absorption of garlic and prevent premature desire to visit the toilet.
Alternative medicine recognizes several ways to get rid of worms in the body. Onions, garlic, wormwood decoctions, pumpkin seeds and herbal infusions will effectively deal with helminths.
It is known that some products are used in the control of nematodes. Garlic is known as one of the most effective in folk medicine.
- Bake the garlic cloves in the oven. Take 50 g of the resulting product inside, and apply the rest on the navel.
- Use a warm water enema and garlic paste an hour before going to bed.
- Cut the cloves of garlic and fasten with a bandage on the patient's heels. During patient movement, beneficial substances are absorbed into the skin. Blood and lymph transport garlic to nematode habitats.
- Prepare the composition against helminths.
- Mix these foods:
- salted herring;
- egg yolk;
- Drink the resulting mixture in half a glass throughout the day.
- To treat children, mix milk with minced garlic. This will increase the effect and get rid of nematodes quickly.
Important!For adults, these ingredients of a healing cocktail are replaced with minced horseradish and sour milk.
Decoction of wormwood
It may take a week to prepare an effective wormwood solution. Another way speeds up the process of creating a medicine. Creating a wormwood decoction does not take much time.
- Add 5 tablespoons of wormwood to a glass jar.
- Pour water into the container.
- Heat the composition for 20 minutes by placing a container of wormwood in a pot of water, arranging a water bath.
- Allow the wormwood tea to cool. Take several times a day. Be sure to consume it after meals.
An alternative method of preparing wormwood decoction is known.
- Fill the wormwood with boiling water.
- Insist in a dark place for half an hour.
- Apply after breakfast, lunch and dinner at least three times a day.
No less effective against parasites and pumpkin seeds. The patient is recommended to use them 100 pieces per day. Mix them with other useful elements. This is one of the most powerful ways. Within two days the parasites will leave the human body, so at this time it is necessary to clean the body with enemas.
A few days before the start of recovery in this way, it is necessary to change the menu, excluding dairy and fatty products from it. The patient should eat potatoes, cereals, bread and vegetable soups.
- Recipe for a medicinal mixture of pumpkin seeds with honey.
- Pass the pumpkin seeds through a meat grinder.
- Mix the resulting product with liquid honey.
- Apply on an empty stomach and after half an hour make an enema or use a laxative. One dose of this medicine is enough.
- No less effective will be the composition with the addition of garlic.
- Bake the seeds without oil in a pan.
- Add to them 2 tablespoons. l. honey and 4 cloves of garlic.
- The mixture is ready for use after 12 hours.
- Recipe for an effective medicine based on milk and pumpkin seeds.
- Put 200 g of seeds in a coffee grinder to grind them.
- Mix with warm milk.
- Drink the mixture with plenty of fluids.
Important!The seeds are non-toxic and pose no harm to human health. They contain the strongest poison against parasites - cucurbitin, which is not dangerous to humans.
Alcohol is also an effective remedy against worms in the body. You will need to dilute four tablespoons of cognac with tea and take it strictly at 2am. Both components should be in a 1: 1 ratio.
During sleep, parasites detach from the walls of internal organs, but now they will not be able to climb due to alcohol. After 30 minutes, the patient drinks a laxative.
In addition to garlic, there is another useful vegetable that frees a person from helminths. There are several ways to use this medicinal ingredient.
- Peel a large onion. Coat it in a pot of warm boiled water.
- Use the infusion on an empty stomach immediately after waking up.
- Mix aloe and onion juice. Add honey to the mixture. Take an onion medicine 3 times a day.
- Recipe for adults only. Fill the onion with vodka in a ratio of 1: 2. Ten days later, the infusion is ready and taken orally.
Traditional medicine recognizes some medicinal herbal infusions that remove parasites from the body without painful consequences. Tansy and walnut tinctures remove helminths very quickly.
- Tansy tincture.
- Put 50-70 gr of tansy flowers in a container. Pour into a glass of boiling water. Under the cap, the infusion comes within two to three hours.
- Drink a tablespoon of the drug four times a day.
- Another option for using tansy solution is an enema with this composition.
- Nuts against parasites.
- Take 100 g of pericarp nut. Mix in a container with half a liter of alcohol and insist in the dark for 7 days.
- Mix green walnut shells with sugar and honey and consume throughout the day.
- Grind the unripe nuts and add 250 ml of boiling water with a little salt. After half an hour, the infusion is ready. You should drink it throughout the day. In the evening, take a saline laxative.
How to remove worms from a child?
Many popular healing methods are only suitable for adult patients. To save children from parasites, the use of softer tools is recommended.
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it in the dark for a day. Drain the tincture with cheesecloth and give the child a quarter cup 3 times a day for 4 days. This remedy is great for roundworms in children.
- Pomegranate infusion is most effective against tapeworms. Mix the skin of a small pomegranate with 100 ml of boiling water. Give children half a teaspoon of solution three times a day.
- Mix small spoons of wormwood, buckthorn (bark) and chamomile. Add a glass of boiling water to the container. Give an infusion to an infected child, 2 tablespoons. spoons. This should be done 4 times a day.
- Invite these kids to eat 15 zucchini seeds a day.
- Add blueberries to your child's menu. These berries slow down the reproduction of parasites in the body.
- Give healing enemas to children with wormwood infusions.
- Fresh sorrel or a decoction of it will help.
- Add a pound of herb to a bowl and place the pot with the sorrel in a boiling pot for 10 minutes.
- Drain the resulting liquid with cheesecloth and add a tablespoon of sugar.
- Boil until only one glass of liquid is left.
- Consume within two days. Allow the child to take two sips of the boil before eating.
- Mix the carrot juice with a little lemon juice. Add honey to the mixture and give the little patient a tablespoon in the evening and in the morning.
- Birch is included in the recipe for a very effective decoction. Pour half a cup of dried leaves with a glass of boiling water and then simmer for 10 minutes. Drink 2-3 sips during the day.
Removing worms is not an immediate process. The parasites settle in the body, multiply and lay eggs. To cleanse the human body of their presence will require complex treatment with popular methods for weeks or even months.
The best way to get rid of worms is prevention. Pumpkin seeds, infusions of various herbs and healing enemas will help protect the baby.